Psychics/Past Lives

Joshua Schulz

I have curiosity about my spirit guides and past life experiences. I just really wanna know who I am and if I'm an old or new soul or any sort of information you can find about my past lives. Thanks so much!

Hi Joshua
I would like to thank you for coming to see me. I would also like to take this time to bring your attention to my site
It is where you can reach me outside of here at all experts as I am often not present here for free readings.  On my site you will find my contact information as well as some of my other reading options.

This type of reading is not one you will have much luck with on a free site. It's a fairly in depth reading and requires much more information then you have provided here.
With that being said I can tell you that you were indeed an old soul and I can see 2 previous lives lived before this one you are in now.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.