Psychics/potential relationship

Question
Name: Michael
DOB: April 3, 1976

Hello, how are you doing this evening?  One time I got scammed online and I don't want to get scammed again.  I live in New York and I recently meet a women online and her name is Brenda Cole she is 32 and she lives in Los Angeles.  Do you see any potential with her or  am I wasting my time.    Thanks

Answer
dear Michael
working here for free is a choice I made to be available for people who cant afford my services when they are in urgent need to know some answers
I suggest since you got scammed online that you wont use any more online services especially not mine because for the big amount of money you were about to pay me for my free service I prefer not to scam you. good byee

Psychics

Inbal