Psychics/Preparing for Love

Question
Keishia 06/06/1992 Age: 21 Gemini
What can I do to be ready for true love?

Answer
Keisha--

As a young woman, you will naturally evolve toward relationships and caring. So, do not worry too much about your probability and potential.

Preparing for love, is like preparing for Christmas. There is the expectation of giving and receiving. When one is a child, one tries to be good so Santa will bring you gifts.

But you are a child of God and you are already worthy of love and it will be given.
So to prepare, you make a list of your personality traits, character traits, what you believe in, what your hobbies, interests, and entertainments you like, and what you like about yourself.(You will need to change it every year or so as you change and mature.)
Then make a list of what you wish to improve or achieve to feel good about your place in the world.

This self-assessment will give you the power of "knowing yourself'. From here you just live, being open to new people as they come into your life, but not being aggressive to find someone. You will be found because you have your inner knowing giving off the vibe of self-confidence.

A similar person will be attracted to you.  So nurture yourself by eating well, bathing luxuriously in bubbles and skin soothing potions, and attending to your wardrobe and hair. You know that part already.

But know that love comes and comes again. You will meet many potential mates before you are ready to settle down. Let the trial and error begin, but after a few experiences, you will also be able to make a list of what traits in your partners MATCH yours. Remember if you like to sleep late, don't get a partner who likes to get up early. If you like to eat healthy, don't get a partner who loves fast food. If you believe in God, don't get a partner who has no faith or spiritual life or connection. By knowing yourself, you will attract one complimentary to you.
That's what I can say. Oh, travel will do you good and increase your chances for a swell first partner or two.  Shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)