Psychics/psychic abilities

Question
What are my psychic abilities? I feel currently blocked so I can not grasp what they are, but I know I have them. Since I'm blocked I have a hard time figuring out my purpose in life, I thought that if I knew my abilities, it would give me a hint as to what my path is.
Thanks from the child born on 29 May 1985

Answer
why I think you are a great fortune teller you have the intuition and the doubts and the practical approach and I think you should go study how to read the tarot and join us doing it. your numerology suggest you will be very good in it.
Here is a nice trick to get you started with not much problems, fan them in the morning sitting quiet and still better as close as to your wake up time as possible, inhale exhale a few times and than pick one for the day that just started, put it aside and come back to it at evening to find out how close it was to what happaned to do during the day time, this will not only help you study the cards language and remember it but also get a nice clue about the day that is coming and what should be your focus on this day, good luck.  

Psychics

Inbal