Psychics/Question on love

I am a female my age is sign is leo...what do I need to know about my love life? I like a guy his sign is libra and his age is anything possible with him?

card 1 Fire, passion - does your life feel empty and without passion? Remember it's not something outside you but inside you that triggers this. Be enthusiastic about life. card 2 Winter solstice, reflection - review what's happened to you in your life and love life, ask yourself if you have understood the lessons learnt. card 3 Ocean, ebb & flow; you're fighting the ocean waves by attaching yourself to something that doesn't belong to you. Look beneath the surface of what you're fighting with, and understand your expressions and see how you are constricting yourself.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there