Psychics/Question on love

Question
Hello
I am a female my age is 22.my sign is leo...what do I need to know about my love life? I like a guy his sign is libra and his age is 24.is anything possible with him?

Answer
card 1 Fire, passion - does your life feel empty and without passion? Remember it's not something outside you but inside you that triggers this. Be enthusiastic about life. card 2 Winter solstice, reflection - review what's happened to you in your life and love life, ask yourself if you have understood the lessons learnt. card 3 Ocean, ebb & flow; you're fighting the ocean waves by attaching yourself to something that doesn't belong to you. Look beneath the surface of what you're fighting with, and understand your expressions and see how you are constricting yourself.

Psychics

Gipsy