QUESTION: Hello my name is Kayla and I would just like to have a reading. Thank you .

ANSWER: Kayla--
I prefer to have a question or an area in which to cast my response and impressions.
Usually when I am online with a client, I can work with their energy and draw inference from that.
Sometimes, I use cards, but this is a new venue for me, so I am working with only your name, and a request from the USA.
I have three kinds of readings: 3 card past present future in a given subject area:love, money, friendship, career, travel, work, etc. I do a 11 card tarot spread but I need guidance to see into the situation. You do not need a rambling guess. So, if you woud be kind enough to be specific, I will give you my best. Shari

QUESTION: When will I see john s again? I had such strong feelings for him and loved his energy around me do you think we will ever rekindle our relationship?

why aren't you asking,John? Take your power into your hands.
You can see him if you wish. This is not a psychic question. It is one of will and intention.
Do you love him? Are you two the same kind? Do you sense that he cares for you,too?
I ask you these question because I have made it cear that I do not take these kind of questions, but since I did tell you I would look into a three card reading, I shall:

Past:  You have liked John because in some ways he is like a father or your father. A strong, clear, manly. He makes you feel safe and has a easy maturity. Consequently you would seek his qualities in many men,but he is the one to whom you have directed this view. That is fine. You're allowed.  

Present: Yes, you will see him again, but you will not necessary forge a union.

Future: You have been busy in recent times trying to improve your emotional health and your finances. The dreams you have of personal achievements may interfere with your desire for relationship. So, don't day dream about John becoming meaningful in your life if you are not ready to adjust your life to have him in that life. He has a path that he is walking too.

Please do not send me another follow up. I took this because I asked you to be specific.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.