I wanted to ask if you could give me a reading. I feel that I am in a transitional stage in my life and I'm not sure were I see myself going. Any advice or input?

Can you please ask me a more specific question.  If you would like to know more specifically about your career, or love life, etc.

I appreciate it and thanks so much for reaching out to me!  If you can't reach me here, feel free to email me at

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.