Psychics/Relationship

Question
QUESTION: My DOB: December 3, 1969 Name: Mark

Her DOB: December 2, 1979 Name: Kristin

Good or bad choice for relationship?

ANSWER: Numerology wise can become a long term although there will be a need to work on the communication as he is a bit spoiled by his mother and have very little patience toward people who do not agree with him or should I say disobey his instruction and you are more caring loyal an in need of attention and there were also clear signs in the tarot that the two of you have an issue about trusting each other, so I suggest to take it really slow and find out if the two of you are ready and willing to be serious and exclusive about each other for the long run before you make a long term decisions

QUESTION: You got this reversed, I am the male asking the question.  But what you said about me was wrong, I am very patient and I don't give instructions..she on the other is not very patient toward people who do not agree with her or disobey her instruction...I am the one who is more and loyal. Overall though not a very accurate reading.

Answer
that can happen sometimes however the info here comes from what numerology suggest about your natural tendency and numerology is a bit like science where you cant band the rules toward what you want to say or hear but if you wish to tell that you are not connected strongly to your mother and that you do not have trust issue with each other (you and Kristin) I am not here to argue with that you know better what goes in your life and as for her I think her lack of flexability is not being with no patience and she does changes her mind very often although not sure she is doing something about it , either way this is not a great choice of relationship and that info comes from the tarot which do not relate to your numerology , when two methods shows some negativity it is usually a no go but as I said it can happen that everything is different than it seems and if you still want to keep this relationship consider it like crossing the street in red light, some people did and not all of them was ran over by a car for doing it if they were careful enough to look around them at all time during the crossing. good luck

Psychics

Inbal