Psychics/Relationship question.

Question
I'm Aubrie, I'm a female, and I was born October 15th 1990.

I had a question,
I had recently gotten dumped by my fiance of 5 years, Bryan, we have a 2 year old son, he left me for some girl where he used to live.It tore me apart and I got help from my friend Jonathan and another friend Stephen, Now they had always interested me a bit. though I was never going to act on it cause I was with Bryan, but since Bryan left me I found out they both liked me as well, and Jonathan asked me out first. Now here is the catch, I live in California, and Jonathan lives in Texas and Stephen lives far away but still in California. I've liked Jonathan more, and He wants to make the move to me when he can, and see me a few times to get to meet me in person. I want to know, What do you believe I should do, cause I'm scared. I don't want to be hurt again, and I don't want to be alone any more...I want to know if I'm making the right choice in who to be with....and If I will be able to find the money to see any of them....Or if it isn't even worth trying to get the money.

Thank you so much~

Answer
HI Aubrie
I am so sorry about your recent break up. But here is what I see, right now you are in tough phase . You are hurt and scared and highly emotional which is normal due to the break up and the fact that you have a child. For this reason. you should take at least 6 months where you don't commit to anyone and sort out your mind and soul. The reason I suggest this is because  I can see if you jump into a relationship with either of these men now it will be doomed from the start. As I see it Jonathan will be the one who would be best suited for you and he will make the trips in to see you and eventually move.

Psychics

Faith in Cards