Psychics/shortened the question

Question
QUESTION: Aries (sun)
I am twenty seven

I have a friend I care for a lot and am in love with. She is a younger libran girl. What can I do to improve things between me and her and also make her not feel pressured to be with me as she does even though I already dont push it and just have been her friend? It is not even as simple as it sounds. I do not understand what she is doing.

ANSWER: Dear Aries

You cannot do much to have her love. She is in transformation herself,changing into a woman.
She has had a lot of of trials and challenges from uncertain family position to struggles to be accepted. She has used medicine and possibly alcohol to just find balance and peace.
You are asking her to overcome a difficult background and be regular. It is not possible now. She is still and will be healing.
You can back off and give her space. The cultural difference is huge. Try to study more about her culture so as to understand the influences that make her feel this way.
For yourself--you will not always feel you have to fight for love. You  have a different destiny than you think. Shariananda

QUESTION: Sorry this is a delayed reaction so I nneed to understand a bit more what you meant. I was part asleep when I rated the answer and forgot to mention I am not sure entirely what you meant on some things. When you say I cat do much do you mean its pretty much hopeless between me and her or do you mean its just I cant do anything extra to help? I would like to be with her but I want our friendship better again at least. Shes important to me and I want to be a part of her life to be there for her. Every bit of me tells me thats what I should do. I do not know what you mean by me having a different destiny than I think as im not sure if you mean things could be better between me and her since I feel hopeless about it or if i just find someone else later? If its the later I know I do not want anyone else eve if I could find someone because I do not want not have to go through this all over again with someone new. I hope this isnt a bother.

Answer
Dear Aries--I am taking a short cut to answer you, so I do not lose track of the questions of your follow-up. I appreciate your earnest desire to understand and give your love. And to find your peace of mind and direction.

Sorry this is a delayed reaction so I nneed to understand a bit more what you meant.          
<okay. no problem. It's human.>

I was part asleep when I rated the answer and forgot to mention I am not sure entirely what you meant on some things. <I am sorry you werenot as alert, maybe then I could have gotten all 10s--smile)>

When you say I cat do much do you mean its pretty much hopeless between me and her or do you mean its just I cant do anything extra to help?

<I mean you can't do anything extra to help. You two are not hopeless. Your presence in her life is one of the good things. She needs you, but she can't heal any faster nor get over her deep traumas any sooner. You may want to think about the long term prospects for the two of you if she is somewhat touchy over the next 5 years and unable to trust right away.>

I would like to be with her but I want our friendship better again at least. Shes important to me and I want to be a part of her life to be there for her. Every bit of me tells me thats what I should do.

<Then, you should tell her this. I am not the judge nor will I tell you not to stand with your love and hope for her. Wait and be gentle. But do not try to lure, entice, encourage, charm or love her into your life. She can't give you what you want and she can't receive what you want to give. She can appreciate and be comforted by your being there.Period.>

I do not know what you mean by me having a different destiny
<You are focused on relationship and not your purpose on earth. You did not come here for her companionship nor are you without skills to build community and lead. If you try to balance your energy between making things better for the world and your community, you will find deep satisfaction and reduce your agony over her. It will give her space, too. Yet you will still be connected.>  

than I think as im not sure if you mean things could be better between me and her since I feel hopeless about it or if i just find someone else later?

Aries--feeling hopeless is draining your energy and affecting your judgment. You have nothing to offer her if that is the best you can do. Buck up, young man. Be strong because you do understand her. You will not be able to make her grow or heal, but you can wait. Do that. Wait. No one else is coming because you are not ready to have a mature relationship with anyone until you know your own limits and powers and purpose.>

If it's the later I know I do not want anyone else eve if I could find someone because I do not want not have to go through this all over again with someone new.

<Do not be fatalistic. You must not think ahead to a negative future. Your life can only get better. And you can only get stronger for loving with the commitment you have. I admire your deep willingness to give of yourself to her, but it's not the way. Redirect yourself to a purpose that serves others and help her as she asks. If you pull back, she will come forward.>

I hope this isnt a bother. <My pleasure to help and my purpose to be patient and supportive. Be strong Aries. You have work to do.>  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)