Psychics/The Show

Question
My name is Amos my birthday is December 14, 1979. I've worked on a television show with my close friend Rocco (born October 2, 1979) for about 3 years now.  We had an important meeting on March 5th at a big deal network who was interested in the possibility of buying the show or prehaps doing a special around the show. Will the tv show be sold to series? Thank you for your time.

Answer
I am afraid the tarot have given a negative answer to this one and they also hinted there is some dishonesty going on meaning they might be promising you something they are not going to keep and a brake of trust is coming. If you still want to explore that option I suggest you get a good lawyer on your side to cover you legaly from any option like that. good luck with your future journey.  

Psychics

Inbal