My name is Carlene. Dob= Dec 1, 1991. Female.
Person im asking about is Sheena. Dob= Dec 5, 1992. Female.

My question is, is anything gonna come out of this situation between me and her? Romantically.

Thank u for ur time.

Actually I am sensing someone completely new coming into your life shortly . This  person will bump into you and there will be sparks flying immediately. This person has recently moved to you town and will be in your life daily which means either through work or school or daily routine. She has a U in her last name and she has 2 small brothers.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.