Hi, my name is Carlene. Dob is Dec 1, 1991.
Person in question is Sheena. Dob is Dec 5, 1992.

My question is, is anything romantic ever going to come out of this situation between me and her? We have liked each other and have had a connection for a long time but nothing too serious has ever happened. We've been best friends for about 7 years now. Also, what are her feelings towards this situation and towards me?

Thanks so much for your time.

She's extremely unclear about what she wants in life. She cannot stand to lose you but being romantic with you is something she is unsure about and not completely comfortable with. She has a deep connection to you and she seems to be struggling with how she should proceed with her feelings , the problem is she feels pressured. Even if you are not doing anything to her to cause it her mind and emotions are doing it all on their own and because there is pressure this makes her future choices all much more complicated.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.