Psychics/My Son

When I conceived my 1984...I was seeing 2 people.  Can you direct me at all as to which one we should have dna testing done with?  Doing both at this time is not an option.  Thank you for any information you can offer..and thank you very much for your time.

I would like to thank you for coming to see me. I would also like to take this time to bring your attention to my site
It is where you can reach me outside of here at all experts as I am often not present here for free readings.  On my site you will find my contact information as well as some of my other reading options.

I really wish I could be of more assistance with this but I don't have enough information from you about this situation to give you a solid answer. My abilities are clouded here as babies being created can be changed and altered within a split second. I strongly kept envisioning ripped jeans though.. I don't know why this is such a strong vision but none the less I thought I would mention it.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.