Psychics/still care about ex boyfriend

i would like to know if i get back together with my child's father will things be different and better than before? the reason i ask that question is because when we were together as a couple our relationship wasn't so good,he lied to me,cheated on me and had another baby by someone else. it was very hurtful.but it was good times as well .long story short he was put in jail for a lil over a year i think, we didn't keep in contact but now he's out and i know i may sound crazy wanting to get back with him. he was the first guy i really loved and cared about and also the guy who hurt me the most but i still care for he still care about me? i don't know how he feels about me at this point but i really want to know what will happen if we get back together or does he even want to? my name is marsha my date of birth is October 3,1993 his name is Tavaras his date of birth is december 2 1992

there is no doubt in me that both of you did not forget each other for better or for worse however my advise according to the tarot is to avoid re uniting at all cost the two of you are at your best being far from each other this is when you feel the best about each other because of the distance. do not go back there.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site