Psychics/Success

Question
Can you tell me what is blocking my from being successful in life, especially financially?  Thank you

Answer
Hi Mark,

Mostly it is your thoughts that are blocking you. Whenever you think about what it is you want you also subsequently think about why you do not have it. This is the block, sending out mixed messages will bring back mixed results. This is the law of attraction. What you think about the most becomes your reality. You need to visually see what you want in your mind as if you already have it. See it happening and believe that what you are seeing is already in motion. This is called manifestation.

I apologize for the delay in responding as I have had some computer issues lately.

All the best.

Psychics

Kimberly