Psychics/Truly Feels about me.

My birthdate is 9/12/1969.Do you know if I will be moving in with him and getting married this year. His birthday is 11/19/1963

From what I can see, this is all about you , your wants and needs and doing the things you feel are what you want. I feel you will need to be the one to initiate some of these ideas to him and point him in the right direction. You are with someone who is a creature of habit and if things are working well now he usually sees no reason to make any changes.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.