Psychics/Truly Feels about me.

QUESTION: Hello, How are you doing? I really need all the help I can get. My birthdate is 9/12/1969.Please give insight in my relationship with this man I am deeply in love with. I would like to know if he is being truthful to me. He just present me a engagement ring in February. Do you know if I will be moving in with him and getting married this year. His birthday is 11/19/1963

ANSWER: what are your names?

QUESTION: My Name is Carol. His name is Franklin.

Dear Carol
Numerology wise it is not sure that this is your best match as the numerology suggest you are doing great when in distance from each other meaning not so sure how wonderful it will be for the long run if you two will live together
the reason for it is that he is very stubborn like to be the boss around and very possesive in his attitude which I wonder how it will work with you who does not take orders from others and very fast independent thinker . however with a lot of attention to your communication with each other you might be able to make it because you two understand each other very well and very connected on the soul level.
so i shuffled the tarot to see what they say about the long run and how it will pan out and hoe does he feels and it seem like he has some trust issue with you that either yours or his family are not completely supporting this relationship and therefore it is not sure that this relationship will become eventually a marriage relationship. I suggest if you plan to live together maybe it best if you start with probation time for few months and only than make the decision if you want to marry each other because the tarot could not see marriage happening there currently.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site