QUESTION: I am in my 11th cycle ttc and was hoping you might have some insight on conception.

Ashley Timoff
DOB 8/3/88

Jacob Morfitt
DOB 7/8/85

ANSWER: please read my profile in regard to fertility questions

QUESTION: I did read your profile and did not see anything specific instructions.

here I repeat it for you and please note I also am asking there not to set your session for private.
but as for fertility: please AVOID ASKING FERTILITY QUESTIONS, if you plan on having kids which is a very expensive plan I am sure you can afford purchasing reading about it from me. If you cant afford that reading maybe its best if you don´t plan for kids because this will be way more expensive than my reading and it last for life time.
thanks for understanding
p.s. as your rating and comment were pretty rude considering someone who seek to be a mother I suggest you do some self work on yourself before raising a child because with this attitude you are most definitely not ready to be a mother you have a very child like nature and sure the universe owe you something from some reason and you are deeply wrong about it so before you get to learn how to control your anger best you avoid having kids. and of course I have repeatedly said not to set the mode of session to private since you refused to read my profile I allow myself to set this to public maybe others can use the instruction here properly before they come to enjoy free service from me.
good byee  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site