Psychics/abuse

Question
Me:
10/30/1987
Hana- F

him:
02/26/86
Andrew- M

He was abusive in many different ways.  will he be able to overcome his emotional turmoil/anger so that he can move with his life?  So that we can move on?

Answer
I am sorry, I am not seeing any relief in him towards you. His actions are harsh and his attitude is not looking to change in long term permanent basis. He needs a lot of help and work and I am not seeing it happening for you and he and despite your strong patience and love and guidance he is not able to see the good in you and how happy he can be. he has so much pain in his heart and in his soul.  

Psychics

psychichelper