Psychics/My boyfriends mother

Question
Hello my name is Krystal born oct 4 1988 and I'm concerned about my boyfriends mother. We barely talk to one another and I just don't really like her like that. It's something about her that just isn't right I can't figure out what it is. Is she really happy I'm having her son's baby? Her name is Deborah and she's 61 years old. I need ur input on this situation.

Answer
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." Carl Jung, famous Swiss psychologist

card 1 Dawn, new beginnings; a new day is dawning in your life (pregnant etc) it's time for you to say goodbye to all that happened in the past and/or the truth that you are so stubbornly resisting. Take risks and open your heart, listen to your own intuition and do not listen to the voice of your Ego/doubts/fears. card 2 Iceberg, submerged; there's a lot of fears trapped within you/her, find a way to communicate together in a loving manner that doesn't have any finger pointing games if you want the new dawn to go smoothly.

Psychics

Gipsy