Psychics/break up

Question
Hi and thank you for the free question. My name is Alyson 3/26/72, and my queston involves my ex -Stephen (5/19/81).  As solly as this may sound, could you please tell me if he feels remorse at all about our situation, or is he "just fine"- Thank you again!

Answer
Hi Alyson
he is not doing to well, his life, his luck, his mood is all just going downhill and wrong for him. He does not think he feels remorse because he has a thick hard head sometimes but he does deep down feel awful. because he won't acknowledge his feelings he feels very confused and the rest of his life seems to be suffering because of this. Definite remorse.

Psychics

psychichelper