Psychics/break up

Hi and thank you for the free question. My name is Alyson 3/26/72, and my queston involves my ex -Stephen (5/19/81).  As solly as this may sound, could you please tell me if he feels remorse at all about our situation, or is he "just fine"- Thank you again!

Hi Alyson
he is not doing to well, his life, his luck, his mood is all just going downhill and wrong for him. He does not think he feels remorse because he has a thick hard head sometimes but he does deep down feel awful. because he won't acknowledge his feelings he feels very confused and the rest of his life seems to be suffering because of this. Definite remorse.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.