Psychics/career

Question
QUESTION: Hi Inbal, thanks so much in advance for taking time to read this. My name is Janelle (dob 4/6/84).  

For years now I have felt stagnant in terms of my career path.  I have a BA in Psych but all the jobs that I have had that requires that BA, are jobs that there are no room for growth and the pay is not enough.  Therefore, I have applied to all types of different jobs, some the require a BA and some that do not.  I haven't been able to find anything.  My poor financial state has caused me not to do many things that I desire to do in my life.  When and how am I going to find a job that makes enough money for me to have some "freedom"? What should I look for now?

I thought of maybe doing entrepreneur type work in Reno (flipping houses, which will require me to move).  Would this be very successful for me or should I work for a company?  If you could give me some clarity it would be very much appreciated, thanks again!

ANSWER: what is your month of birth? are you living with your parents?

QUESTION: hi again. To answer your question, my name is Janelle and born April 6th 1984. I was the one with "career" in the subject line :)

Answer
do you still live with your parents? the reason I am asking it is because the tarot and numerology suggest there might be limitation to your career due to family ties , that happans when family around are either in great need or not supporting you go out to work and that is why I am asking it  

Psychics

Inbal