Psychics/My Career

Dear Shepherdess,
My name is Mohammad My DOB 27 November 1983.
Please give me advice as to stay where I'm in my career or travel to a remote place to try my chances?

Dear Mohammad,

I feel like you have something like a "five-year plan" in your business life, and you WILL make this deadline you've set for yourself, whatever it is, and no matter where you are. You're a natural leader, seem to inspire people, and I feel you seem a lot older than you are, only because you may have been the eldest among your siblings and had to take on responsibility at an earlier age than most, or for some other reason. I feel a lot of almost "chaos" in your early life, and if you're still there, it feels like you're still providing for or helping someone or a group of people, and this will impede your progress in business.

Remote and travel are two words that do resonate with you, and I feel like you're an extremely independent thinker and do things your own way, don't like to follow rules but create them for yourself as you go along, and something's holding you back wherever you are; travel is always good for Sagittarians; many find happiness and success in a region or country not of their birth. I also feel like you already know (have a really good hunch) about the answer to this question, but just need maybe a second opinion from an objective source. I seriously feel like you already know you must travel - get away - to propel your career forward, but everyone needs encouragement!

Important lesson here is to always, always trust your instincts; they're not going to lie to you - even if you get the slightest uneasy feeling like "I'm not sure about this," it means no.

But I think you've already made up your mind to travel and continue your career elsewhere, and that's a big YES:) Advice: Watch your spending; it can get out of hand.

I hope this helps!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.