Psychics/Career

Question
I was born,September 29,1968 at 10;19 am(2 months premature)in Toronto,Ontarion.Eventhough I am with over 20 Temp agencies,and Goodwill,I still can't find full-time work.Do you see me getting anything,or should I just stop looking?

Answer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison - he was an American inventor - did he give up? Thomas A. Edison "I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that won't work"
:)

Using Lenormand cards - Child, Whip, Cross - remember when you were a child and you were learning to walk, you must have fallen down so many times before you actually began to walk - did you give up? No... likewise, the cards are telling you that new beginnings are often very hard and challenging, it's your destiny to challenge yourself and prove things to yourself that you are capable to doing it even though you keep failing. The only thing you should stop doing, is stop the uncertainty within your heart that you personally are a failure! So things are hard - push at it! and you will get there!!!! :)

Psychics

Gipsy