Psychics/Clarity

Question
QUESTION: Hello and thanks for your service!

My name is Jordan, I was born on May 3, 1994(6:30pm) in Chicago Illinois, in the United States of America.

I am currently healing from a minor setback that happened with an ex-acquaintance of mine. His name is John, he was born on June 19, 1994(don't know what time he was born, sorry) in Jacksonville Illinois, in the United States of America. Last semester, John had accused me of harassing him through social networks, which I wasn't. He thought that I was because he wasn't getting back to me via text anymore. He reported me to the Dean and wanted no further contact with me, but he was fine with face-face communication.

Now, we have two classes together and he stares at me a lot, but not in a bad way. My question is: Why does John stare at me in the classes that we share?

ANSWER: Hello Jordan A W
I get a weird vibe with you and John and it seems your answer is here at allexperts.com it seems you are "both" asking here and so it shows he wants to know if you notice him staring at you and that if you know he has romantic interest in you and I did check to confirm this weird vibe and it is here at allexperts.com.  So if that is him truly asking here at allexperts then the answer is for you to see visibly with your own eyes.  

Now as to the messages I get for you:
You tend to show less confidence than usual which can interfere with meeting someone new. You are better, therefore, with someone you know while doing what is familiar and safe. Wasting time can be frustrating so that you are more likely to be all business with little time for play. It sometimes is difficult to experience the warmth that is desired because your heart is more reluctant to open up now.

a significant opportunity to learn because you tend to have a greater thirst to know. Wherever you direct your attention you probably will receive what you want. You likely see the big picture while at the same time you can pay attention to the necessary details to make any vision a success. However, you may prefer to spend your time acquiring information that appeals to you. To take full advantage of this cycle, it helps to have a plan to pursue. Even without a clear map you can use this time to develop one, as you likely will find it easy to put together the pieces of any concept.

Communication can cause concern, especially if you or someone else dwells on what is wrong rather than equal acknowledgement of what is working. The tendency to anticipate the worst is sometimes apparent now and can become an obstacle to having fun and being flexible. It is true that greater responsibilities may come to you from a contract that you make or appear obligated to make, and you must take care in how you give your word and whose word you trust. Yet, a key to getting the most out of this cycle is to recognize meaningful choices and approaches, which can bring you satisfaction for making the right selection and taking the appropriate step.

These are the messages that comes forth for you.  
Many Blessings

QUESTION: Oh, I never knew that.  So, that's the reason as to why he stares?

Answer
IF that is what "he" is writing here at allexperts.com then that is what he is stating in his question. The question is basically near around exactly when you are asking your question.

I do not usually like to look at other readings or history BUT like I said there is something "weird" a vibe and so usually this vibe for me is a symbol of trickery or test of sorts OR the message has cross path thru the same location or method and I usually have faith in my instincts and confirmed it.

john is likely to trigger certain polarity issues for you.  With him, you may feel more tension between assertion and accommodation.  Perhaps you are more aware of the choices you make.  Deciding when to please yourself, and when to please him could be a bit challenging.  You may feel out-of-balance in terms of taking the initiative versus reacting to what he does.  It may appear that one person is too self-centered or calling too many of the shots in your interactions.  You might swing from one extreme to the other in this relationship—wanting it all your way versus trying to do it all his way.  Or, either of you could strongly play out the role of "free soul" (willing to be alone, wanting things on one’s own terms) while the other plays out the role of "clinging vine" (valuing the relationship and sharing).  

When you are able to achieve integration, you two are good at compromising.  You enjoy taking turns with one another.  Each of you is able to ask for what you want, and you also strive to please one another.  You respect one another’s need for "space," while ensuring sufficient quality time and togetherness.  You each encourage the other to develop personally and individually, as well as through your relationship.  You two can bring integrity, courage, and spontaneity as well as tact, negotiating skills, and affection to your association.
THIS IS YOUR PAST LIFE WITH HIM WHERE YOU BOTH REINFORCED EACH OTHER'S Strength.  In the past you both together were able to move mountains.

Blessings.  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp