QUESTION: Hello and thanks for your service!
I was born on May 3, 1994 and the person involved is named John.  He was born on June 19, 1994.

John and I used to be friends until we had a falling out due to miscommunication and misunderstanding.  We are no longer on speaking terms but we share two classes together.  Why does John stare at me in the classes that we have together?
PS:  My name is Jordan

ANSWER: Hi Jordan;

Thanks so much for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding John, I feel he wants to be friends again.  He's just being stubborn to give in. I also felt an attraction to you too.  I see you two re-connecting.  Let him get the courage to initiate.  I hope this helps!

Chinhee Park

QUESTION: Thanks for your service Ms. Park!

Quick question: How long has he had this attraction? For awhile?

Hi there again!  John was attracted to you the first time he met you.  He was able to hide it, but I don't think very well.  Especially, after getting to know you and developing feelings for you. That's why you had the blow up because he never expressed his feelings and attraction to you honestly.  He's too scared of rejection and you not feeling the same.  Keep me posted, I do feel you two will be friends again and then more if you want that.

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.