Psychics/confused

Question
hi
My question is about me and my ex boyfriend/childs father. We broke up about 2 years ago and haven't really seen or spoken to each other do to the fact he was in jail.. he was the first guy i really cared deeply about. also he cheated, had a baby by someone else and broke my heart in the past. I forgave him. and tried moving on,eventually i did and i got over him. When he was released from jail a few weeks ago he started coming back around more to see our child. and all the feelings i thought were gone, they was coming back and i don't know why. so lastnight we spent the night together for the first time in 2 years and i want to know was it a bad thing that we slept together. i really don't know how to feel about it.What should i do now? i think i want him back. do he even want to be with me? would things be different if we did get back together? or should i just let go? :(
my date of birth is October 3 1993
his is December 2 1992
i hope you can help

Answer
Marsha
You have a baby with him and this will always mean you have strong feelings for him and strong emotions for him. plus he has been so absent from your life and away for so long it causes a huge stir in your life when you are with him and  seeing him now. He holds a special place in your heart and soul and chances are he always will. He is not sure what he wants right now and with his just being released from jail he might go through a period of wanting to be wild and free and so getting involved with him just now is not the right choice to make. As he will hurt you and cause you pain as he will seem to offer a lack of emotions sometimes. Don't be angry for sleeping with him, this was just a build up of emotions for you both and it was something that had to be done.. but now. take it slow, work together to rebuild a strong friendship and partnership as parents and take it slow getting to know each other so you can see if he is worth investing your time into now.  

Psychics

Faith in Cards