Psychics/confused

Question
hi
i am very upset with myself and kind of disappointed because i invited my ex boyfriend over lastnight and we spent the night together. he is the same ex that i was trying to get over and move on from for about a year now.also he is the father of my child.although we had good times together and i care about him very much he broke my heart so badly in the past that i didn't even want to love anyone or trust again. :( the reason i invited him over was because i thought i wanted to start things over with him but now i don't.i can't seem to get over him and i just dont know why.so what i want to know is will i ever be completely over him? will i find someone who will love me the way i deserve? do he even know how much i cared or badly he hurt me? i just feel so lost and confused.
my date of birth is October 3 1993
his date of birth is December 2 1992

Answer
Marsha--

I understand. It is perfectly human and perfectly understandable how you feel.
Love is a crazy thing. The bonds between you and him are not easily broken, and sex is a permanent glue. So, just take it easy, and let's look at things.

First, my dear Marsha, you are still very young to have so much weight on your heart and mind.
You have a deep love that you have trusted and been betrayed by. That calls one's self-worth into question. It makes one wonder if there is truth in the world. If true love really can or does exist. You wonder how could your love do such a thing after all you have been to each other, with each other. Then there is the bond of having a child together, and the responsibility. You feel loaded down and tricked--even though the sex was consenual and you were as responsible as he for your protection against impregnation.

I am sure you have people in your life who have opinions,also, and they do not make it easy for you. But it doesn't matter what others say, including me, if you love him. You love him, and that is what is real for you. You are allowed to love him as long as you want to and as deeply as you wish. There is a trade off for that kind of selfless (and self destructive devotion), it means you hurt a lot, and re-live your past days and relationship with endless questions and heartache. It means you get accustomed to the aching and come to think that is your love at work inside of you. So, if you want to go on this way--you may. Otherwise, you must allow the love to be there and let go of trying to reconnect and rehabilitate your relationship by going on with your life.

When you can make up your mind to do that and really be in that space of healing, then you will be free to properly reset your focus and to direct your life and your daughter's life. You are being asked to grow up faster than you have. You were a teen-ager a two years ago. Do you imagine that you have the maturity that you will have in another 5 years or another 10? Think ahead.

I can tell you that I have been in love many times, deeply and committedly and I have been cheated on and hurt to the degree that I almost committed murder. I had jealousy and anger, and rage so intense that I literally burned in my body. I could not sleep. I couldn't get my lover out of my mind, and as I said above, I was in a recurring cycle of re-living the whole 6 years, wondering where did our love go. But a woman a little older than I told me it was not worth my effort to love somebody who did not treasure and respect me enough to be loyal and to love faithfully. She told me I needed to love myself and see that person for what they were--selfish, immature and disloyal. I needed to let go of wanting bad for myself in the form of that person. so, I do not speak to you from inexperience.

Finally, know that when you have picked up your dignity and gathered your self whole again, you will be ready to receive love again. For myself, I tried to hurry it by going out with lots of people in a whirlwind of rebound, but eventaully, 2 years later, I healed from the running and seeking, and a new person came into my life. I changed and grew over the time of my healing and even more so when I met this new person. You have loads of love to give. It can never dry up. It is different every time, and it comes different ways.

Expect the same. You just have to trust your own impulse to take care of yourself. Pray for strength and for help to begin to let go. Light a candle that burns for your faith in taking the right steps to move him out of your life and move yourself to your highest good.Work out a an equitable visitation program for your child, but do not let him manipulate you into be his whore or occasional love with some sad story about how he wishes he was better or is so sorry.

Yes. You will find the love you deserve but not fast. You have work to do. Be well now.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)