Psychics/Confused . gettin mixed signals

Which way should i take my relationship with enrique ( january 26 1989 ) hes been distancing himself from me nakita ( june 15 1993 ) we've been together for a year now and hes just acting different does he want me to leave him alone if thats best ?

well numerology suggest this match was not a great deal to being with with most likely reason is your both family ties and the resistence your family will have toward this relationship and by the way he looked in the tarot it look like you are not his first priority and he feel serious commitment is too much for him currently. I suggest you tell him that from now on your status with each other is just friends or good friends but that you are not commited any more to wait for him and let him figure out if he is ready to grow up from his family or not. my guess he will not and I suggest in advance to consider backing of and seek for more suitable partner. I am sorry I did not have something positive to say for this relationship but I think you better know what goes because it takes him ages to speak directly about his feelings it is almost as if he is waiting for people to read his mind without him having to say anything about it.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site