Keishia 06/06/1992
Why did my ex OJ 11/16/1991 move on so quickly?

"People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. What you must realize is that your need has been met, your desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on."

Card 1 Healing; relationships give opportunities to experience emotional healing, but to heal you must first be aware of what needs fixing within you. Then you will avoid projecting your emotions onto others because you recognize what you lack from within you. This card tells you to stop being the 'victim' and heal a hurt within you. Love yourself first. Card 2 Scoring points; there has to be a balance in relationships, but when the balance is tipped, one person keeps scores of how much they have given but not received... sometimes unconsciously. Find the resent within you, for it will lead to what needs healing within you. Card 3 Time; due to all of the above remaining 'unfixed' did you want your ex to live your life for you, by acting needy etc? Or did he do this? The message to you is to learn from what happened, heal your hurts. And just let go... and when it's time, the next person will walk into your life.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there