Psychics/Ex/Future

Question
Hi Inbal,

Sorry, I am not sure why it was set to private.  I don't think I click the private button.  Anyways, I am resubmitting the question again below. :)

Thank you in advance for you time and reading.
Can you please give me any information about this relationship?  Will this relationship work out in the end and is it worth it?  We are currently not in contact with each other.  Perhaps, he's seeing another girl right now.  Do you see that he will come back up my life, if so, when will that be? The name and birthday information is on the name section above.
Thank you!

Answer
numerology wise although there is strong connection between the two of you from past live it is not sure he is capable or wishing to be with any relationship most of his life, he seem very attached or influenced by his mother and that spoil a lot for him in the relationship aspect it is as if he lives in his own world and not so able to relate to others and yes it looked like he is having someone else in his life not sure how serious it is. I suggest to let go of waiting for him and seek for more friendly and caring partner as you deserve to have.  

Psychics

Inbal