Psychics/Finances-Work

Question
Good Morning Physic Helper. I am so happy you are here to help with my question. My name is Frankie a female born 11/14/1967.  I have been struggling for quite some time being divorced, single mom of 3 sons and out of abusive marriages. I have been with my current employer for quite some time as well and have struggled to move up and get raises there.

I have to increase my finances a great deal in order to sustain and to make it. I am extremely tired from the stress and struggle of doing everything on my own and not having enough to pay everything owed and no money to have a savings or do extracurricular activities.  What and when do you see for me as far as me getting my credit back/increasing finances/major promotion or employer change?  Please do not hold back as I need as much information as possible. I've been in the hospital and been off work for 3 months and returning soon.  Do that has set me back even further.  I REALLY need your help. Please provide an email address in which I can reach you in the future for future readings.  Thank you so very much!  ( :

Answer
Frankie
I feel like we've previously worked together. I may be wrong as I don't keep a log of my past clients but I had a true sense of deja vu .

I can see that in the last few months your hospital stays have caused you some delays in a financial or career advancement. Of course there is simply nothing you can do about that, as health always comes first but it has caused you to remain in a stale zone when it comes to your money and career advancements. I realize you seek a different path and you want to find a good financial path to be on but until you are able to sort out your health issues this is about all you have in the next 3-5 months of your life up and coming. However things do look to turn around for you in your job with 3 solid working months once you are feeling better . I do feel they will want to increase your job title giving you more pay.  

Psychics

psychichelper