Good Morning Physic Helper. I am so happy you are here to help with my question. My name is Frankie a female born 11/14/1967.  I have been struggling for quite some time being divorced, single mom of 3 sons and out of abusive marriages. I have been with my current employer for quite some time as well and have struggled to move up and get raises there.

I have to increase my finances a great deal in order to sustain and to make it. I am extremely tired from the stress and struggle of doing everything on my own and not having enough to pay everything owed and no money to have a savings or do extracurricular activities.  What and when do you see for me as far as me getting my credit back/increasing finances/major promotion or employer change?  Please do not hold back as I need as much information as possible. I've been in the hospital and been off work for 3 months and returning soon.  Do that has set me back even further.  I REALLY need your help. Please provide an email address in which I can reach you in the future for future readings.  Thank you so very much!  ( :

I feel like we've previously worked together. I may be wrong as I don't keep a log of my past clients but I had a true sense of deja vu .

I can see that in the last few months your hospital stays have caused you some delays in a financial or career advancement. Of course there is simply nothing you can do about that, as health always comes first but it has caused you to remain in a stale zone when it comes to your money and career advancements. I realize you seek a different path and you want to find a good financial path to be on but until you are able to sort out your health issues this is about all you have in the next 3-5 months of your life up and coming. However things do look to turn around for you in your job with 3 solid working months once you are feeling better . I do feel they will want to increase your job title giving you more pay.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.