Psychics/friendship

Question
my names joana may 11   84 . i want to know if my friend steven august 11 80 and i are going to be friends for a while or will it not last . we had a bad fight 3 years ago , and we just started talking again yesterday . his friends and family do not like me.

Answer
Hello there Joana , this guys Steven knows very well to take care for his own self first, while you are the person that always care and need the aproval of others around you , aproval that he will not provide unless it serves his interests. I do not think that his family is a great factor in his calculation about you so this is not a bit issue but all together the two of you are very different in your attitude toward others and how much you care for them and that makes the relationship complicated and not working and bringing anger moments and as long as he allow others to talk not nice about you and do not do nothing about it I suggest he is not a good friends material and you should not come closer especially not if you feel you start to develop romantic feelings toward him

Psychics

Inbal