Psychics/Friendship or love interesting coming soon in near future?

Question
Hi there,

I am 23 (24 in a couple of weeks) and I'm a Taurus. I'm wondering if you see me building a strong friendship bond with a male in the near future or any new love interests coming into my life soon and if so could you tell me about him please? Thank you so much. Love and blessings

Answer
Amanda

I try my best not answer fishing questions like yours.
You are not sure what you want nor do you have the temperament to go for it--if you knew.
You just know you want to give and receive love. No one can blame you for that, but love is not
a magical trick that psychics have a hat to pull the rabbit of love from.

First you need to take inventory of what you know to be true about yourself. For example
What do I believe in?  What do I want from life?  what are my skills? talents/ Best attributes? What do I feel is my purpose? What do I love to do? What have I done that I cna be proud of? What do I love about myself? What am I working on on the inside? What am i working on on the outside? What's my self development goals? What's my favorite color, food? dress? pastime? If I had a a divine guy, what would he love about me the way I am?

These will give you a strong sense of your passion and the kind of fellow you need. So next you make a list that is opposite your list--but it must describe a guy who will be just right for you because he balances or matches your stuff. Descibe his interests, his looks, his body, his habits, his way of making you feel good. Believe me, you manifest by what you think and dream, and write done as wishes.

I drew three cards for you. The first one was a messenger card--I am your messenger. I hope you can hear what I am saying. A few years ago you were a teenager. Now you are a young woman, but you have years ahead of you to find a meaningful rich love. So, go about your life with purpose and self knowledge. Love will find you.

The second card was a friendship and bonding card, and it says you have need for more mature and supportive girl friends. That way you can get a sense of your own maturity and readiness for love. You also can advise your younger siblings or friends.Don't let tohers tell you horror stories of love.

Your third card was the hermit--it shows a sage figure seeking truth with a lamp. You are advised to begin that search with yourself so you will not allow some man to tell you how to be, what to think and end up trying to be something to him that you are not--just because you have never taken inventory.

So, accordingly, no one is coming until you get your attraction beacon radiating. That will happen when you believe you are ready and do not need a psychic to tell you that you are. Nor should she/he be telling you when and how you'll meet someone. You will meet the right one when you are aligned with your own worthiness. You are loveable and you must believe in yourself for more reasons that being in a relationship.  I send you my great hopes for a special someone.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)