Psychics/God and Spirit

Question
Thank you kindly for reading this and hopefully in being able to give me some message.
All I want to know is What does God and Spirit want me to know.

Again thank you for your voluntary service.

Answer
Very warm greetings to you Cynthia,

Welcome and thank you for requesting a spiritual, Christian Intuitive reading.

Your question is one that I cannot directly answer. That is because it is strictly between you and God. I do receive messages to pass on but what exactly He has in mind for you, I am being told by spirit, is something that you will have to stay attuned to with your heart, soul and spirit.

I am seeing that you need to establish a regular routine of communication and meditation with God through prayer. It does not have to be a complicated matter nor should it be. It is as simple as going to a quiet place where you will not be disturbed by any sounds, talking, people, animals, etc. where you can commune with God and ask Him whatever it is you wish to know. Of course He already knows your questions but He expects people to reach out to Him in prayer to communicate their needs to Him. As your Heavenly Father, He stands ready to be with you when you approach Him in prayer.

After asking your question(s), it is good to meditate on an answer although it may not always be forthcoming that fast. God works in His own time and in His own way. He may choose to reveal His answer to you through a dream. Or it could be that He can have you drive and see a sign of some kind that contains an answer that will trigger a recollection of the question you asked Him and it will appear to be His answer for you.

God works through many ways. I am strongly sensing, however, that you are being called to a special mission in life. Therefore, you might wish to consider asking Him about the kind of mission He would like for you to have in order to be of better service to Him.

It further appears that one aspect of service is to work with those less fortunate in a kitchen where food is being served. That is a great mission in itself and could be part of what is to be revealed fully unto you at the appointed time.

As I go to Spirit for a Biblical message, the following message from Proverb 15:1 (KJV) has been revealed to me to pass on to you.

"A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger."

Those who may stand in your way of accomplishing missions in your life may tend to be unkind at times and while they might even expect for you to answer in kind, this Biblical message is saying to rather, answer in kindness to anything that is thrown your way. God is with you and will see the situation ameliorate itself. When someone speaks roughly or with anger, know that it is not coming from God who is all-loving and good. Therefore, emulation of the way He would respond is the Key to use which should help to make others understand that you come from a place of peace and understanding instead of the place their heart is currently in.

When you respond in kind with anger, that only serves to feed fuel to the fire and is not the recommended way. God wants only peacefulness in any and all situations. So, even though others may be not so kind, that does not mean you have to respond like they do. Show them that you are coming from a different place, a place of love in your heart which can many times serve to disarm the situation and bring peace to both parties.

Therefore, go in peace and ask God what is His will for you. He stands ready to embrace His children as He is everyone's loving Heavenly Father.

Thank you for your reading request, Cynthia, and may God bless you! Remember always that you ARE as your mind thinks! Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud, you are now a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†