Psychics/Hi Chinhee

Question
Hi Chinhee, I remember you and your sister from your Blog Talk Radio days. I'd like to know what you see for my career? I'm a nurse practitioner interviewing for a hospital based position. I'm interviewing at a couple of nearby hospitals. Do you see me accepting a position soon? If you don't see anything about my career, do you see anything going on in my love life in the near future? Thanks!

Answer
Hi Heather!

Thanks for reaching out to me.  Oh we must have been a guest on a show, we never had a blogtalk show, we had a show on CBS.  But, I'm glad you found me!  In response to your question, I do see you accepting a position within the next few weeks.  Could be sooner.  If you want to write again to me and give me a name re: love life, feel free to!

Truly;

Chinhee Park

http://espsychics.com/psychics/chinhee/

Psychics

Chinhee Park