Psychics/Importance

Question
Hello,
My initials are fsn his is wab. My birth 11/14/1967 and his 02/27/1961. We are in a new relationship and have been dating just about 4 months.  We have established our love for one another and have committed.  This man knows what he wants and how I will fit into his life.  The issue is he is a workaholic and travels for work alot.  Please help me to understand how to get him to see the importance of spending "quality" time together when he isn't traveling and at home. I have voiced my concerns and tried everything I know how.  What steps will he and I take to allow our relationship to grow?
Thank you.

Answer
Kindredsoulzz--

You are already way ahead of anything I can say to you.
You are mature and thoughtful and communicative.
If he is not responding to your requests, then you must take that seriously.
Committment is more than not being with somebody else.
It is more than checking in and saying the timely I Love You.
It is more than making love with each other and knowing it to be deep and fulfilling.
It is more than sharing money and being easy about it.

Are you getting my drift?  You need to put it in terms that he can undersatand. These are some ways to get at it.

If you become less available, more busy, he will complain. If you start being engaged elsewhere, he'll question. So give the treatment that he gives you. Afterall, you knew he would be travelling, so he thinks you are bring unfair and contradictory. But he cannot see that you do need to be together when he returns. After all, no one wants to feel he is held second to other considerations by their true love.

I do not know if he is your true love, I just know you're begging. Don't. You are worthy of his respect and attention. Find a way to show him himself.

You are the architeque of that relationship. He is the fuel for your projects. You need a common project to make things grow. Some couples do gardening. some adopt kids, some fight for causes. some go into business....find the unifier--and I hope it involves travel as he likes to move around.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)