Hello Inbal and thank you in advance for answering my question,  I will respect what you share with me. My name is Frankie fsc November 14, 1967 and his is Wilford wab February 27, 1961.  We have determined that we are in love with one another and we make sure to let one another know. My man is a workaholic and is trying to manage his time to make time for me (he travels alot for work). He has discussed getting engaged and moving in together preparing for marriage.  I would like to know what you see down the road for us, especially with the spending time together issue?   Again thank you so much.  I have been thinking deeply about our situation but can't find a clear answer.

well here goes numerology Frankie saying that actually there are chances this is going to be a very long termed in one condition that you will know how to communicate with each other or that you will spend half of the time you share apart from each other so he can have his alone time which he loves oh so much and you can have your creativity time and wont lose your patience on him as he is not so great in loving acts he did not experience much of that as a child however before living together please try to make sure he really is interested in it seriously because I had the impression that he might have a change of mind within two month from now so either you talk and make sure it is not the case or wait two months before you go living together . I hope it will work for both of you. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site