Psychics/Intuition

Question
Hi Shariananda, I used to have precognition but it was only negative visions that I would have. I wished it away after seeing my own death vision because it scared me and I didn't understand the value of having such an amazing gift or the positive that was in the negative of the visions. Now that I have wished it away, I miss it tremendously. How can I get my precognition back?

Answer
Veronica--

I have had no experience in lost abilities, but I have had experience in finding those I did not know I had. Maybe it's just a question of meditation and opening your heart and mind.

Sit quietly each day, same time. Do this for about 5-20 minutes. Focus on sending a signal to 34.6 megahertz to the moon and beyond. You are the station, the sender of a signal to those who wanted to use your energy to help the world. So, now be patient, do it everyday, ask for forgiveness for your immaturity and lack of understanding. Then say, humbly, that you are open and ready to serve the will of the Most High.

Thank God for your gift, and listen for a response. If you get nothing clearly, go about your business.  It will come. In about 10 weeks you will start to feel the awakening to your greater intuition, deeper ,memories of dreams, and sudden awareness of meanings in common things.

Be careful not to take on the worries of the world. Let God do that. You just be as available as you can to help when new circumstances find you standing right in the middle with your gift to share. You will be guided by odd things, Tv commercials, things you read, things you overhear and sudden impulse to do something you do not know why.

Your gifts obeyed your command to shut down and stay behind a wall. Now you can visualize in your own meditations, bringing that wall down, and welcoming your gift like an old friend back into your heart.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)