Psychics/Life commitment?

Question
Thank you for this question opportunity. Please see the name and birthdate info in the above name line. My question is: Will my boyfriend and I end of together? He is from out of state and moved to the same town as me for work. He is sort of bicoastal as he still owns a house in his home town. We met about eight months ago, have a lot in common and enjoy each other's company. Neither one of us has ever been married, but he has one child. We see each other about once a week & the relationship is progressing slowly. I don't want to waste more time and patience if this won't work out. What do you see in our future?

Answer
it will not work out and he is not good in any long term serious commitment
while it seems that you are not married is due to your family hold on you in his case its his wish to stay free and not commit to any relationship in particularly so he can keep his freedom in tact
sorry.

Psychics

Inbal