Psychics/Long Distance

Question
How will my long distance relationship with my boyfriend, Colin, end up? I am 18 years old and a Gemini, and he is 19 and a Cancer. We have been together for 7 months.

Answer
Emma-

It doesn't sound to me like you and Colin do not yet have a karmic and deeply bonded relationship if you need to write me. I can say that at your stage of life, young relationships are trial and error and may not lead to engagement or marriage, but they do lead to wisdom and experience. I am told by my guides that you two will send messages back and forth and may last as long as two years. If you are not suspicious and you trust his loyalty and your own self--work with him. It will be good for you both. Good luck.

Shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)