Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Hi  myself and my love interest just click. We are like to peas in a pod and we both really like each other, the only problem is we live quite far apart from each other and my question is would having a long distance relationship work for us ? Any guidance will be greatly appreciated and thankyou for your time.

My DOB: 12th January 1996
His DOB: 3rd May 1997

Answer
Hi Emma

I see that the long distance would work for about 4 months for you and 7 for him. He'd be willing to ocme, but you are a home body and never just leave a homestead if you do not have to, so going to see each other will be an event each time, and you have to keep starting over after long absences. It can be hard to renew familiarity.

Also, it can be expensive and the mobile part gets to be the nature of the relationship, So you two may work toward being together, but once you are together, the terms and understanding will change. How you have been relating will change, and the choices you made or things you sacrificed will no longer count.

Be sure this is not an intoxication that misleads you both into a romantic rendevouz that is not really house broken. So be sure you want to work toward true live-together status.

Please follow and like me on Facebook and see my vidoes on You Tube.  

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)