Psychics/long distance relationship

Question
birthday is july 14. me and my boyfriend (tristan his birthday is august 19) live on different sides of the united states, me on the east coast. we have so much in common we listen to the same type of music, the same bands, we both have blonde hair and blue eyes, and we are both gamers, thats how we met. my question is how do you think our relationship will go?

Answer
Dear Makayla,

Thank you for writing. I wish I didn't get this right away, but I did -- I feel like he's not going to settle down or even see anyone seriously for quite some time -- I mean he feels like he's going to remain unattached until his 30s. I also feel like he has a lot of energy to spare, and he just goes and drives himself until he completely wears himself out. Together, your energies are good, but the distance is going to be a problem in the long run, and I think it's best to just enjoy it for what it is now -- and try not to project too much into the future -- I can certainly feel that you are, and it's hard to avoid because you're so attracted to each other, but I just don't feel like you'll meet in person and will eventually (later this year) stop communicating. It feels like it will just drop off. I don't want to be such a neg-head, but I have to tell you what I get. Maybe someone else can tune in better than I can; always get a second opinion or a third or fourth, but don't beat a dead horse, either.

Wishing you lots of luck, truth, and beauty,
Shep.:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess