Psychics/Lost love?

Question
Nikki, June 22 1982 Waukegan,  il USA 125am

Michael (Aug 21 1955 Kentucky) and I broke up last week and in the heat of the moment I wanted that. I felt like he was constantly lying to me .  

Did I make a mistake and lose the love of my life or was this for the best? Thank you so much for your time and any insight you may have.

Answer
Hello Nikki:
You are the third person I am being told that energy of love or new love will come to you in the summer season with you I get either in the first or seventh week of summer.  HOWEVER I do see an obstacle where you will find yourself indecisive in making a decision.  This to me is a sign that new love will come to you BUT that as well as the past and the past will want to hinder you from proceeding to move forward to new love.  

Messages I receive for you:
You are being asked to watch for situations that may get you "fired up".  Remember every experience you have is a part of your learning.  If you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation do your best to stay in the moment.  Be mindful and do not allow yourself to slip back into old patterns.  By staying true to who you are now you will find the situation will resolve easily.  The fairies are showing you the magic of staying present and heart centered.

This message encompasses all aspects of being Divinely nurtured and supported.  It calls to allow the full flow of Loving energy within you to nurture and support you.  This spiraling healing energy is available to you at all times as it is upon you.  You are never alone on your journey.  You are always supported and cared for.  This nurturing female energy calls you to her arms.  Rest with her for a while.  Let her soothe your heart; heal any wounds and guide you gently and lovingly onto your path.

After reading what I have typed for you in messages it does seem you did make the right decision but that is up to you to fully decide and be sure of AND remove any doubts of it.  If you choose to rekindle I do see deceit and obstacles will just repeat itself.  

Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp