Dear psychichelper,
Thanks for offering your knowledge. I am a female, 7/6/1972.  My question is regarding the love department.  Do you see any soulmate coming into my life any time soon?  Thank you very much again. Lots of light to you.

Thank you for coming to see me.
I actually see a time coming up soon in your life where you will feel very frustrated and fed up. It might be a combination of a lot of things happening at the same time for you. Little things, like perhaps a large bill to pay, someone not listening.. but none the less a lot of things happening can bring your moods down and from what I can see this will happen. In this time you will feel down and a surprise will come to you. Someone from your past will re-appear in your life and express their love for you. This is a man who is about your age, he has recently lost his father and he was very close with him.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.