hi; my name is joseph and i like very much a young woman whose name is he-lee. do u see a romance between us? tyvm.

Hi Joseph;

Thanks for reaching out to me!  In response to your question regarding He-Lee, I do feel romance will happen between you two.  I do feel it will take some time though, be patient she's just not fully ready yet.  Be her friend and let her express her feelings when she's ready!

Hope this insight helps.

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.