Thank you for the reading and happy Easter.   My name is Christina female and my birthdate is 3/12/1978.  Do you see Robert male and I (don't know his exact dob only know he was born in July) becoming involved in a romantic relationship this year?

Hi Christina
Happy easter to you as well. this is going to be a good summer for you in all aspects of your life including love. Robert and you only show good strong emotions and vibes and I feel that where you and he are currently is only going to go up and up in love and affection and emotions and this summer will begin a strong love for each other and relationship.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.