Psychics/love

Question
Hi and thank you for offering your time to answer a free question! My name is Alyson (3/26/72), and my question involves a man named Stephen (5/19/81). I am sure you get these types of questions alot, but it would help me a great deal if you could please give me any insight on whether or not Stephen will attempt to reconcile. Please and thank you!! 

Answer
Hi Alyson;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding Stephen, I do feel he will reconcile.  I don't feel he's confident enough to do so right now.  I would give him a few weeks to 2 months.  I give general time frames, so it can always be sooner.  I do feel him feeling bad and thinking about you all day and night.  I'm sure you are receiving his projected thoughts and picking up empathy on him.  He's not feeling too good about himself right now.

I hope this insight helps.

Truly;

Chinhee Park

http://espsychics.com/psychics/chinhee/

Psychics

Chinhee Park