Hi and thank you for offering your time to answer a free question! My name is Alyson (3/26/72), and my question involves a man named Stephen (5/19/81). I am sure you get these types of questions alot, but it would help me a great deal if you could please give me any insight on whether or not Stephen will attempt to reconcile. Please and thank you!! 

Hi Alyson;

Thanks for reaching out to me.  In response to your question regarding Stephen, I do feel he will reconcile.  I don't feel he's confident enough to do so right now.  I would give him a few weeks to 2 months.  I give general time frames, so it can always be sooner.  I do feel him feeling bad and thinking about you all day and night.  I'm sure you are receiving his projected thoughts and picking up empathy on him.  He's not feeling too good about himself right now.

I hope this insight helps.

Chinhee Park

Chinhee Park

I am clairvoyant, an empath, and a medium. I can answer all questions. The only questions I prefer not to answer are when someone asks me when they or someone is going to die.

15 years. Professional experience. I own my own website business.

Organizations - American Federation of Certified Psychics and Mediums. My position is Chief Examiner.

Graced covers of several International Books and International magazines. Author; Maximillien DeLafayette. "American Psychic Magazine", "Parapsychology and Mind Power" magazine, "BelleSprit" magazine, "Art, UFO & Supernatural" magazine. Featured in many issues of several magazines and books.

Associates Degree not applicable to my field.

2013 Nominated #3 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world. 2012 Nominated #1 psychic in the U.S. and #3 in the world.

I have regular clients up to 15 years. I also have several past and new clients due to my new website.