Psychics/love is first

Question
Hello my name is demonica s Lawson (September 11 1994 ) & my boyfriend name is Antonio t westmoreland . we have been talking 5 ,6 months now and my question is , are me and Antonio ment to be together ?

thank u

Answer
Demonica--

Anyone we met who stays in our lives as inspiration, encouragement, challenge, and catalyst is meant to be there.We come to earth with those whom we have incarnated with before. We continue our saga of lives over time, incarnation after incarnation, with you and them improving and  growing in areas of trust, faith, change, patience, kindness, and of course love. We come with a game plan that we do not remember, but we promised to give each other the stimulation and interaction we need. Sometimes that is fighting, sometimes that's buying things for each other, sometimes it's going to see one or the other in the hospital, jail, maternity ward. All kind of situations help us, even the frightening and bad times.

What is love to you Demonica?
Is it just having someone say they love you and go out with or got to bed with?
Someone to tell you you're pretty or look nice in that dress?
Is it about support and understanding and loyalty? Fair play? projects?
Is it someone validating your worthiness for love?
Is it a way to give what you have never gotten or vice versa?
Is it just being hooked up so you won't be lonely?

Think about what you are asking me. Is Antonio the guy you want and if so why? Does he treat you with respect and seem to delight when he is with you? Does he show his affection and talk to you about his dream for you two? Does he ask you what you  wish to do or be? Does he ask how you feel about others and children and helping in the world? Are you two even friends or confidants?

There is so much to being in a good strong relationship. You may be too young for the depth of love I am talking about, but I will say this,you can have what you want. You can have him if he is the highest and best you can dream. But do not think he will make you better to fix you and do not try that with him. It has to be real and focused outside and inside of you both.

I drew you three cards--past, present, and future: Three Wands--you long for someone who is not moving toward you. Ten Pentacles--you have too much to give but do not give it to the right people nor in the right places. You will not be nurtured by this young man. Card three: Knight of Sword--still looking for more conquests. So he is not ready for serious commitment.  Ask him if you do not beleive me.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)